Performance Content Marketing Manager
Performance Content Marketing is the newest department at Annexio Limited. We successfully launched this new channel in mid-2017 and it has become a crucial part of the company’s acquisitions marketing strategy.
As a new team, you will have the opportunity to shape and develop the team. You will have ownership of the design, creation and management a number of high performance ad campaigns, ensuring consistent monthly growth in new players acquisitions. Working with Product team, implementing A/B testing to ensure continuous improvement in conversion rate
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the newly developed Performance Content Marketing team
- Recruiting, training and providing ongoing management of junior members of the team
- Meeting daily and monthly commercial targets, managing monthly budgets of £100k+
- Hands-on management of the existing campaigns.
o Creating online adverts with new headlines and images
o Creating article-style pages for use as content advertising
o Testing page variations - using HTML and Photoshop to design new web pages
o Managing the metrics of existing campaigns (conversion rates, CTR etc.)
- Optimising campaigns using tracking tools such as Google Analytics, getCAKE, Brax.io.
- Reporting on campaign KPIs on a regular basis.
- Liaising with ad networks (Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo!) to test new innovations
- 24+ months Performance Content Marketing experiences
- 12+ months Team management experiences
- Excellent mathematical ability
- Excellent Excel Skill
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Language skills
- 24+ months PPC experience
- Photo editing skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Ability to think laterally on new approaches and creative concepts
- Commercially savvy