An industry-leading lottery betting and online gaming firm is looking for an experienced VIP Manager to be responsible for maximising the customer satisfaction, loyalty, and lifetime value of its high-value clients. This will be achieved through:
• VIP relationship-building across a variety of channels
• Segmentation and targeting of the defined VIP base
• Managing personalised offers and promotions for VIPs
• Working closely with Member Support to ensure first-line queries are resolved promptly
This position requires an individual with significant experience in VIP management within an online environment. The successful candidate should also be numerate and comfortable with producing analysis on VIP behaviour – for both actioning and reporting. Also required are excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and a drive for continual improvement.
• Bottom line responsibility for VIP budget and financial performance
• Key account management for the highest tier customers, including direct contact through telephone, email, chat and other appropriate means
• Segmentation of the VIP base, together with delivering appropriate offerings to each defined segment
• Full responsibility for retention, growth and reactivation of VIP customers
• Reporting to Board and Senior Management level on the performance of VIP efforts
• Data manipulation and analysis in order to identify opportunities and trends in the behaviour of VIPs
• Own the roadmap of future developments and requirements in order to further engage with VIP customers
• Guidance for the Customer Support team in dealing with lower tier VIPs, and how to handle queries optimally
• At least one year’s experience in a VIP role within an online environment. Candidates with e-Gaming experience will be at a particular advantage.
• Excellent customer-facing communication skills, and the confidence to deal with high-value customers • Experienced in using reporting tools such as Power BI in order to identify trends/changes in the behaviour of high value customers
• Creative, with the ability to conceive and execute appealing offers appropriate to VIP behaviour and value
• Experience in tracking cost, budget and campaign ROI effectively
• Self-starter, capable of working independently
• Capable of operating at all levels of the organisation, such as providing Board-level reports, working with Content Delivery teams, and working with Customer Support
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
• Experienced in the use of reporting tools such as Power BI • Prior experience of using appropriate CRM or VIP Management tools e.g. Optimove or Salesforce
• Past operational experience in setting up offers for defined customer segments
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to hr[at]annexio.com.