UK Affiliate Manager
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, you will join a team of Affiliate Managers and Ads operations executive who are responsible for bringing in new players to the Annexio Lottery Betting websites. The team utilises several marketing channels such as Affiliate marketing, PPC, Display & Native advertising.
The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and above all results driven. We are looking for candidates who want responsibility and have the desire to achieve. The UK Affiliate Manager will have an allocation of key publishers to manage, this will include regular face to face performance reviews, assisting with queries, negotiating commercial terms while trying to deliver incremental acquisition volume month on month. They’ll also be tasked with recruiting new publishers and working closely with them to strengthen relationships and increase monthly acquisitions volume.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Recruitment of new affiliates and publishers.
- Account managing a portfolio of existing partners via email, phone, newsletters, and forums to maximise new players acquisitions.
- Nurturing existing partners to deliver incremental volume month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional volume.
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns.
- Working with creative and web development teams to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities.
- Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring that our affiliates are marketing within the boundaries of Brand’s marketing policy and all applicable local regulations.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume - Report regularly on performance versus plans.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an affiliate/ publisher management role
- An in-depth knowledge of the UK market - A highly results oriented, articulate, decisive, self-starter who energises people around him/her
- Demonstrated career growth in marketing and business development
- Track record of success in a metrics-driven marketing programme
- Ability to adapt to new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments
- Experience of working in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong sales and negotiation skills. - Numbers driven with strong analytical skills
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience with iGaming/ lottery industry
- Experience of other digital marketing channels is an advantage
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to hr[at]annexio.com.